Any quotation given by Celmec International is valid for a thirty (30) day period unless otherwise stated but Celmec International may vary or withdraw a quotation at any time.
2.1 For certain products a 50% deposit is required before an order is processed.
Payment in full is required before despatch, unless otherwise agreed.
2.2 If a buyer has an approved credit account with Celmec International, goods and services must be paid within thirty (30) days of date of shipment. Where the buyer is overdue with any payment or Celmec International is in receipt of credit reference which it regards as unsatisfactory, Celmec International reserves the right to change buyer to a C.O.D account. Where a buyer has a C.O.D account all goods and services shall be paid for before they are supplied.
Celmec International will only accept an order which includes a quotation from Celmec International that has been signed for approval for that quotation.
4. Delivery risk
Risk in the good will pass to the buyer Ex Celmec International warehouse upon the goods being placed upon the vehicle or vessle, which is to deliver the goods to the buyer.
5. Cancellation and returns
4.1 No returns for credit or exchange will be accepted unless agreed in writing by an authorised Celmec International employee.
4.2 All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
6.1 Celmec International warrants to the original owner-user that all Celmec products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is limited to twelve (12) months from the date of despatch.
6.2 Limitation and Exclusions
- Celmec's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Celmec's factory, Moorabbin, of any parts of the product identified by model or serial number which shall be returned to Celmec with transportation charges prepaid and which Celmec's examination shall disclose to its satisfaction to be defective.
- No parts will be supplied (in exchange for those defective or requiring repair) in advance of receipt and examination of the returned parts.
- The manufacturer does not participate in any site related costs or labour expenses incidental to the replacement of parts, repairing, removing, installing, servicing, or handling of parts or complete products and assumes no liability on parts repaired or replaced without consent.
- All warranty requests for repair or replacements must be accompanied by an installation commissioning report and a written explanation, giving model, serial number of unit and details of fault.
There is no warranty expressed or implied with regard to capacity requirements. The selection of the appropriate unit or units depends entirely upon the system design and capacities as determined and specified by the purchaser.
- This warranty does not apply to any unit or parts thereof which become inoperative due to accident, misapplication, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alterations, or operation contrary to Celmec's wiring diagrams and printed instructions, or if the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
- Celmec shall not be liable for any default or delay in performance of its warranty obligations hereunder caused by any circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to judicial or government restrictions or restraints, strikes, fires, floods, or delayed supplies of raw materials or parts.
- All goods are thoroughly inspected and tested before despatch and are at the risk of the purchaser after shipment leaves Celmec's factory. Should the goods arrive damaged, make the transport company aware of their condition and have this noted on the freight bill. If damage is discovered after unpacking, demand immediate inspection by the transport company and insist that a notation is made of the damage on the freight bill.